Tuesday, May 14, 2019

IDT Project Experience



    So, I had a lot of fun putting this project together. I learned a lot of the history on the dessert: cheesecake. Even though, this is one of my favorite desserts to eat, I never knew where it came from and how it transformed into the cheesecake I love so much. My favorite activity was creating the Infograph is. I have always liked doing it but this time I had the freedom to create whatever I wanted. It was a great experience creating the training course. Thinking back, I wonder what part of the project I could improve on and I wish I created my own video on how to make cheesecake. That way I could explain while I go through each steps. Another video I could of created is try making the cheesecake the way it was first made. Lastly, going over the other ingredients that were important in making the dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IDT Project Experience

    So, I had a lot of fun putting this project together. I learned a lot of the history on the dessert: cheesecake. Even though, this is ...