Monday, April 22, 2019

Augmented Reality

 
     Smartphones have grown in popularity over the years and it's strange when young people don't have one. Most young people only use their smartphone for their own entertainment rather than for educational purposes (homework, studying, research, etc.) For me, it depends where I am; if I am home I will either use my laptop or tablet. But if I am away from home, I will use my smartphone to do schoolwork. As a matter of fact, I am typing this up using my smartphone. Google offers a way teachers can bring abstract objects to life. You can totally inspire creativity in your students using this tool. Getting that buzz when using new technology will grab the learners attention and keep them. I never heard about augmented reality until now, but hope I get hands-on experience with it. It is a great learning experience to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IDT Project Experience

    So, I had a lot of fun putting this project together. I learned a lot of the history on the dessert: cheesecake. Even though, this is ...