Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Hands-On Experience




https://cooltext.com/

Weebly is a cool website builder and the best part is that it is free! I have only known about Wix and used in the past to create a class portfolio. So, this is a tool that you can use to create online store websites for your personal business and websites that can showcase your talent or skills. I can't wait to explore the features on the website and show my creative side. 

https://www.onlinelogomaker.com/logomaker/

Working on this Group Theory Presentation showed how to use Google tools (Docs, Slides, etc.) as a way to collaborate with others. It was a very simple way to come together with information on identity theory and make comments on the side of the document to give feedback to each other. Then using the slides tool we can both work on the presentation at the same time. Having hands-on experience with this will help in the future when I teach a course. I enjoy doing these types of projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IDT Project Experience

    So, I had a lot of fun putting this project together. I learned a lot of the history on the dessert: cheesecake. Even though, this is ...