Learning about the endless resources to create logos was cool to explore. I am still reviewing each tool that was provided. When I was thinking of a logo to create I wanted it to show my personality in it. I found an image that was one of my favorite animals with vibrant colors and one word that describes me. Logos play a big role in a company, it could help the company grow into an empire or destroy it. They also have a big impact on the consumers because depending on the logo and how popular they are people will surround themselves with those symbols. Nowadays people always want the product that is part of the trend.
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IDT Project Experience
So, I had a lot of fun putting this project together. I learned a lot of the history on the dessert: cheesecake. Even though, this is ...
-
The field of instructional technology constantly changes with new ideas and innovations. These new ideas that develop over time will cha...
-
So, I had a lot of fun putting this project together. I learned a lot of the history on the dessert: cheesecake. Even though, this is ...
-
Erik Erikson was a psychoanalyst that was inspired by Sigmund Freud and was interested in different aspects of identity. He explored thre...

No comments:
Post a Comment