Thursday, March 7, 2019

Logos



Learning about the endless resources to create logos was cool to explore. I am still reviewing each tool that was provided. When I was thinking of a logo to create I wanted it to show my personality in it. I found an image that was one of my favorite animals with vibrant colors and one word that describes me. Logos play a big role in a company, it could help the company grow into an empire or destroy it.  They also have a big impact on the consumers because depending on the logo and how popular they are people will surround themselves with those symbols. Nowadays people always want the product that is part of the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IDT Project Experience

    So, I had a lot of fun putting this project together. I learned a lot of the history on the dessert: cheesecake. Even though, this is ...